MyKirby (Ulti-Pro) Login Screen
Benefit Advocate Center
The Benefit Advocate Center is a service available to Kirby employees and their families to answer any questions you may have about your health and welfare benefits (eligibility, claim issues, etc).il: BAC.kirbybenefits@AJG.com
Kirby SharePoint Portal
Compliance and Ethics Hotline
Telephone: (800) 461-9330
Kirby maintains a Compliance and Ethics Hotline to allow for anonymous reporting of any employee concerns. The website and toll-free phone numbers above allow anyone to call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to speak with a third party in his or her local language. Reports to the hotline are confidential and provide each employee with the opportunity to voice concerns for the Company’s further handling. For further information, please refer to Kirby’s Business Ethics Guidelines.
Waugh Drive, Peterkin and Training Center offices
Wednesday, June 16, 2021: All offices are open for business.
- Report-to-Work instructions on the Kirby App. Simply download the Kirby App to your smartphone and select the Kirby Announcements menu item.
- Kirbycorp.com Website – Click on the “Employee” label located on the top right corner of the home page.
- Telephone – Call (713) 435 1460 or (toll free) (844) 399-7534; select the mailbox for your respective office location.
Everyone should use your best judgment about driving to work during inclement weather. In the event you are going to arrive late or determine it is unsafe to drive in your area of town, please notify your supervisor by telephone or email and explain the situation. Please Drive Safely! Even when the office is open for business, please use your best judgment about driving to work.
Kirby Disaster Relief Fund
- For those individuals severely impacted by Hurricane Harvey or Irma, FEMA and insurance will be your main avenue for monetary assistance but we also know their process can be slow therefore Kirby has initiated the use of the Kirby Disaster Relief Fund in order to provide some limited temporary monetary relief for those that may have lost their homes, home contents or cars.
- If you have not done so already, please contact the Dispatch department at DLfirstname.lastname@example.org or call 713.435.1890, and notify them of your circumstances. Someone will reach out to you and assist you with applying to the KDRF over the telephone.
- The KDRF Application form is also available on the Employee Self Service website at https://sss2.ceridian.com/kirbycorp. Any Employee who wishes to apply should print the form, complete it and submit it to the Corporate HR Department at email@example.com or via fax at 713.435.1080.
- We will expedite the review and approval process, and contact all approved applicants regarding the award amount and the delivery of the funds.
Contributions to the Kirby Disaster Relief Fund
The Kirby Disaster Relief Fund was establish in 2005 for exactly this kind of situation. The purpose of the fund is to aid Kirby employees and their families who have been affected by a hardship situation or disaster such as this one. The Kirby Disaster Relief Fund is a 501(c)(3) charity and allows contributors who make donations to the Fund to take a tax deduction for their contribution; and it also allows recipients of grants from the Fund to receive the grant on a tax-free basis.
There are several ways for you to make a donation to the Fund. You may contribute by 1) payroll deduction, which can be set up by your payroll department or 2) sending a check payable to the Kirby Disaster Relief Fund to the Kirby Human Resources Department, ATTN: KDRF at P.O. Box 1745 Houston, TX 77251-1745, or 3) if you have contributed to the Kirby Political Action Committee, you can designate all or a portion of that amount as a matching contribution to the Kirby Disaster Relief Fund.
The Kirby Disaster Relief (Payroll) Deduction and the PAC – Charitable Matching Contribution forms are available on the Employee Self Service website (https://sss2.ceridian.com/kirbycorp).