The information provided below is intended to facilitate the availability of environmental permit application materials during public notice periods, where primary public viewing locations may be closed temporarily due to federal, state, county, or city requirements associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Instructions for providing comments on the environmental permits are specific and should be completed in accordance with the instructions provided in the public notice.
Kirby Inland Marine – 16538 De Zavalla Rd., Channelview, TX 77350
Permit: Texas Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (TPDES) Permit Renewal
Permit ID: WQ0004992000
Notice: Notice of Application and Preliminary Decision for TPDES Permit for Industrial Wastewater Renewal (NAPD)
Printed Location: N/A – online only
Public Notice Start Date:
Public Notice Duration:
Materials below as Download Files:
· Kirby Inland Marine Permit Application
· Notice of Receipt of Application and Intent (NORI)
· Aviso de Recibo de la Solicitud y el Intento (NORI – Spanish)
· Notice of Application and Preliminary Decision (NAPD)
· Aviso de la Solicitud y Decision Preliminar (NAPD – Spanish)